$150 per 50-minute session, $225 per first visit (60-minute), $225 per testing session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services may be available on a limited basis.
Cash or check
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
1) Oregon Veterans: I am privileged to work with veterans and have contracted with TriWest Healthcare Alliance as a Choice provider.
2) I have experience working as a 'vendor' with the Central Oregon Vocational Center and am on the vendor list in Oregon. If I have skills that would helpful in your vocational rehabilitation, I may be able to work with you through your rehabilitation center. Assessment and rehabilitation toward finding and keeping a job in the areas of brain injury, chronic pain and trauma are examples can offer.
3) For Brain injury clients previously carrying Columbia United Providers insurance. My Vancouver office is now closed, however patients who carry CUP insurance may still utilize their insurance from the Portland office 4511 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd. In addition, Medical Transportation, the brokerage that WA state uses, is also available for use to the Portland OR location (360) 694-9997 or (800) 752-9422.