My name is Nancy Holmes and I’m a ‘seasoned’ Psychologist in Portland Oregon, Redmond Oregon and Vancouver Washington. I enjoy working as part of an interdisciplinary team of providers depending upon treatment needs and your preference. (Coordination of care with another provider would require your authorization to receive or release your personal health information).
Treatment specialization includes:
Unique Skill Sets:
- Biofeedback (heart rhythm coherence feedback training to regulate the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system);
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing);
- DBT a skill set developed by Marsha Linehan including distress tolerance, emotional regulation, interpersonal skills and mindfulness;
- Imago Relational Therapy in work with couples. These skills are used in consultation with my clients from both areas of interest;
- Positive Psychology skills that emphasize building a fulfilling life - used with a problems focused treatment or by themselves
My offices are located at 4511 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd., Portland, Oregon, 97202 and 2775 SW 17th Pl., Redmond, Oregon, 97756. There is handicapped parking at all locations. I welcome consulting with providers who have concerns about their patients, I am eager to meet everyone, provide training, etc as a way to reduce the suffering in our community and create new strategies.
Nancy Irey Holmes, Psy.D.